Tuesday 29 January 2008

Blyth Power's "Ixion" 7" & "Goodbye To All That" 12"

This two releases used to be under "Whole Bunch Of 7" Vinyls!" post, but since Malisha of Rockin' Nöiz blog has kindly given me the scanned covers (thanx!) and also corrected me that I've mixed up info on which one is a 7" and which one is a 12" release I've decided to post them once again in a separate post with corrections applied. Also, I haven't figured out how to insert pictures in the middle of the post and not screw up everything else. This is the stuff I've written in the original post:
"This are two of Blyth Power's releases from the 80's. Their "Ixion'' 7'' is the release that introduced me to this band. I got hooked on their cover of Johnny Cash's "Folsom Prison Blues" and have been a fan of Blyth Power from then on. You can find info on them in my previous post with Blyth Power's "Paradise Razed" CD."
PS: Download folders still have messed up names, correct them yourselves, sorry for the inconvenience, just to repeat it once again: "Ixion" is a 7'' and "Goodbye To All That" is a 12''.



BLYTH POWER [1986] Ixion 7''

Year: 1986
Label: All The Madmen Records
Size: 12 MB / 192 kbps / 7z / DL

01. Ixion
02. Emmanuel
03. Folsom Prison Blues





BLYTH POWER [1988] Goodbye To All That 12''

Year: 1988
Label: Midnight Music Records
Size: 13 MB / 192 kbps / 7z / DL

01. Goodbye To All That
02. Father O'Brian
03. The Rookery

No comments: