Monday 21 January 2008

COCKNEY REJECTS [1980] Greatest Hits Vol. 1

Cockney Rejects are the best Oi! punk band ever! You must be crazy if you don't believe me. They are great, just look at this release, it was their first album (I think that Cockney Rejects vocalist Stinky Turner was around 16-17 years old at this time) and they called it "Greatest Hits Vol. 1" and there is not a one bad song on it. I used to listen to this again and again and again... I can't help myself, I love this. I wonder why I never got a tattoo of them somewhere on my body while I was drunk. I used to do that, get drunk and then tattoo myself with my D.I.Y. tattoo machine. Cockneys are a great Oi! band! Oi! Oi! Oi! Screw it, I'm feeling too emo to write about this one... Brings too much memories... They are still active and released a new album in 2007 called “Unforgiven” so check their official Cockney Rejects web site and Wikipedia.



COCKNEY REJECTS [1980] Greatest Hits Vol. 1

Year: 1980 / 1993 reissue
Label: EMI / reissue by Dojo Ltd.
Size: 86 MB / 320 kbps / 7z / DL

01. I'm Not A Fool
02. Headbanger
03. Bad Man
04. Fighting In The Street
05. Shitter
06. Here They Come Again
07. Join The Rejects
08. East End
09. The New Song
10. Police Car
11. Someone Like You
12. They're Gonna Put Me Away
13. Are You Ready To Ruck
14. Where The Hell Is Babylon
15. I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
16. West Side Boys

Stinky Turner – Vocals.
Mick Geggus – Guitars, Vocals.
Vince Riordan – Bass, Vocals.
Andy Scott - Drums.

No comments: