Tuesday 15 January 2008

Disaffect & Quarantine

Disaffect were one of those bands who were on numerous compilations during the 90's and that's how I first heard them. They had a great mix of female/male vocals and I liked them so I was pretty happy when I got my hands on this CD. It's their complete discography (check Discogs for a list of their stuff), I think it covers everything except their "Powerless With A Guitar" LP which was a live release.
Re-uploaded on 2013-07-11.
Quarantine is a band with ex members of Disaffect and Sedition. I don't know if they recorded anything else, but this one is quite enough for me to like them a lot. My favourite Quarantine song is "Boxers And Cords" which begins with a sample from "Once Upon A Time In America" film by Sergio Leone.




DISAFFECT [1999] Discography CD

Year: 1999
Label: Anonymous Records
Size: 424 MB / FLAC / 7z / DL

01. Storm Coming
02. Fast Music Doesn't Mean Violent Dancing
03. A Plea For Life
04. Can't See The Woods
05. Humane Humans
06. No End In Sight
07. Narrow Minded Bigots
08. The End
09. Braindead
10. Judge & Be Damned
11. Home Of The Brave
12. Solution Available
13. A Taste Of Their Own Medicine
14. Headfucked
15. Craven Image
16. State Worse Than Death
17. The Last Giant
18. Can't See The Woods (Live)
19. Sometimes
20. Everything's Fine
21. Warning
22. Slow Death
23. Chained To Morality
24. Instrumental
25. Internal Life
26. Take It Back
27. State Worse Than Death
28. One Law For Them...
29. ...Another Law For Us
30. Final Strike
31. The Man Who Cleaned The Bog



This one is ripped from a cassette.

QUARANTINE [1996] Automatic Negative ThoughtS

Year: 1996
Label: Nabate Records/Trujaca Fala
Size: 42 MB / 192 kbps / 7z

01. Vacant
02. A.N.Ts
03. Animal In Man
04. Automanic Response
05. Forcefed?
06. Survival
07. Closed Circle
08. KKK
09. Isolation
10. Prisoner Of No Hope
11. Boxers And Cords
12. 180 Degrees


DL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Disaffect CD.

-Negus

Anonymous said...

do you have Quarantine lyrics?

xwojtekx

Nečista Savjest said...

Hi Wojtek, I got the lyrics, I only need time to scan it all, as you might have noticed I am not very active on my blog lately. I will try and do it as soon as I can and post the link for download.

Anonymous said...

i'd love the quarantine lyrics too. i don't know what happened to my vinyl...

here's a 7'' from quarantine
http://www.mediafire.com/?cymqymhiizt

Nečista Savjest said...

Thank you so much on "Junction 10" 7 inch link. I will try and scan them lyrics as soon as I can.