Friday 15 February 2008

P.A.I.N.

Thanx to introducing me to P.A.I.N. go to Tomislav V. (AKA Vrx) and Domagoj Š. (who sadly died in India in 2005). P.A.I.N. is an acronym for Propaganda And Information Network. This punk/reggae band was formed by members of Radical Dance Faction (Phil, Dan & Ozzy) and AOS3 (John) (hence my previous two posts). The best from those two bands got merged into P.A.I.N., for me personally one of the best bands I've ever heard. They're on Top 5 list of my favourite bands of all times! I saw them live at Močvara club in Zagreb in 2006 and it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to. The cover for ''Oh My God! We Are Doing It!'' was taken from a comic book called ''Breaking Free'' which is about Tin Tin being a revolutionary kid from a working class who gets involved in a strike, clashes with the police, and finally participates in a revolution! Good read if you can get it somehow. I didn't scan the covers of their ''Dub Ska Punk'' EP/MCD when I ripped it, sorry for that! If I've got you interested in P.A.I.N., and you like what you hear after downloading, you can find P.A.I.N.'s stuff and much info about them on Iron Man Records.


P.A.I.N. [1996] Oh My God! We Are Doing It!

Year: 1996
Label: Inna State Records
Size: 85 MB / 320 kbps / 7z / DL

01. Beltane
02. Everything Must Go
03. Pork Dub
04. British Justice
05. No Leaders For The Free
06. Money
07. Oh No! It’s The Pigs
08. Lighters
09. Punx With Guns


P.A.I.N. [1998] Dub Ska Punk EP

Year: 1998
Label: ---unknown---
Size: 47 MB / 320 kbps / 7z / DL

01. Revolution For Sale
02. Grow More Weed
03. M6 Style
04. Last P.A.I.N. To Skaville
05. Lighters


P.A.I.N. [2001] Our Universe Commences Here

Year: 2001
Label: Iron Man Records
Size: 116 MB / 320 kbps / 7z / DL

01. Schtum
02. P.A.I.N.
03. Grow More Weed
04. Blue Ska
05. Rocking Cross De Borda
06. Neighbourhood Watch
07. Super Drugs
08. A-Z
09. S.T.A.H.B.M. (Specky Twat And His Bleeding Mate)
10. M6 Style
11. Eastern Dub (Wilhelm Reich In Hell)
12. Chickens

6 comments:

The Fall Of Mr. Fifths said...

Hi, I just want to say this is a great blog keep up the good work. I would like to make a request. Is there any chance you would happen to have these Chumbawamba singles.

1)Behave
2)Timebomb
3)Just Look At Me Now
4)She's Got All The Friends That Money Can Buy

Nečista Savjest said...

Thanx for your kind words!
Unfortunately I don't have those Chumba's singles, but if they come my way, I'll upload them.

668 said...

Thanx for ''O.U.C.H.''

sunday said...

1.x sam čuo za P.A.I.N. ovde kod tebe još kad si ih postavio,i zaista fantastičnu muziku prave.E sad,ja bih te zamolio,ako možeš,da postaviš ova izdanja u FLAC-u,or neki 2. lossless format?
Pozdravljam te!

Nečista Savjest said...

@ sunday - Probat ću, ali ništa ne obećavam, vidiš i sam koliko se "često" blog updejta ... :(

Anonymous said...

reup please