Thursday 14 February 2008

At last, new stuff will be coming soon

Hello to everybody!
I've finally managed to upload all of my previous posts to ADrive, so I can now start with new uploads. And to break the monotony in design of this blog, I'll be trying out this "new look" (changed the font, but I'll comfort myself that it was some complicated design work I had to do :-)).
I also have two more blogs that I think you should check out:
SUICIDE CITY - this blog hails from town of Subotica and it's done by a guy called Milan. A whole bunch of Japanese stuff here, well worth the visit!
HANGOVER HEART ATTACK - I am speechless, this is one monster of a blog. I just downloaded some Minutemen bootlegs, but there is so much interesting stuff on this blog I'm afraid to explore more. Highly recommended!
Well, that's it for now, bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, a lot of the stuff I've seen on Hangover Heart Attack has been deleted. (Particularly all those punk V.A.s)

Nečista Savjest said...

Maybe it's because they upload stuff to Rapidshare where the files are deleted if there's nobody downloading them in 30 or 60 (can't remember which one) days, or maybe Anagram Records (or whoever released those punk V/A's) complained so they were asked to take them off. Still, there's some good stuff on that blog.
Thanx for your comment!