Thursday 19 March 2009

DEAD KENNEDYS [1982] Plastic Surgery Disasters + In God We Trust Inc.

Yep, here are the second and third release by Dead Kennedys on one CD. I can't tell which one of the two I love more, “In God We Trust Inc.” (originally released back in 1981) has some of all time hits (for me personally) like “Nazi Punks Fuck Off”, “Kepone Factory” talking about Kepone which was apparently the pesticide of the day, then of course there were “Religious Vomit” and “Moral Majority” songs which told the moral figureheads of the 1980's America just what to do with their moral bullshit (and where to stuff it), and there was also “Dog Bite”, such a senseless song, but many bottles got broken over it and many punk hugs exchanged too. I love the energy and rage of this Dead Kennedys mini LP.
And now I will swing to the main feature of this upload, “Plastic Surgery Disasters” which was released back in 1982. This is, I personally think, my favourite Dead Kennedys album, I am so into it, I am so taken by it every time I listen to it, the trip starts from the first songs, from “Government Flu”, and then it leads up (ok, I am skipping a few of the songs) to the “Forest Fire” (I don't know, I think its my favourite song of the album), and then going over to the “Riot” which leaves a steely taste in my mouth, and sweaty palms too, like I was there, and then, in the end “Moon Over Marin” comes... I don't know, but the way this band plays and on top of it, Biafra's vocals and lyrics... It just gets me,no drugs or TV series can do it for me as Dead Kennedys can!
Info stuff: Alternative Tentacles, Wikipedia (In God...), Wikipedia (Plastic...), Discogs.


DEAD KENNEDYS [1982] Plastic Surgery Disasters + In God We Trust Inc.

Year: 1982
Label: Alternative Tentacles / Decay Music
Size: 122 MB / 320 kbps / 7z

01. Advice From Christmas Past
02. Government Flu
03. Terminal Preppie
04. Trust Your Mechanic
05. Well Paid Scientist
06. Buzzbomb
07. Forest Fire
08. Halloween
09. Winnebago Warrior
10. Riot
11. Bleed For Me
12. I Am The Owl
13. Dead End
14. Moon Over Marin
15. Religious Vomit16. Moral Majority
17. Hyperactive Child

18. Kepone Factory
19. Dog Bite
20. Nazi Punks Fuck Off
21. We've Got A Bigger Problem Now
22. Rawhide
Tracks 01-14 - Plastic Surgery Disasters
Tracks 15-22 - In God We Trust Inc.


DL (no more DLs)

Dear MediaFire User:

MediaFire has received notification under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") that your usage of a file is allegedly infringing on the file creator's copyright protection.
The file named DK-PSD+IGWT.7z is identified by the key (7cdtxdcsus221mc).
As a result of this notice, pursuant to Section 512(c)(1)(C) of the DMCA, we have suspended access to the file.
The reason for suspension was:
Copyrighted media relating to 'Dead Kennedys'
Information about the party that filed the report:
Company Name: Muso TNT Limited
Contact Address: Studio 12, 6-8 Cole Street London SE1 4YH
Contact Name: legal@muso.com
Contact Phone:
Contact Email: legal@muso.com

Copyright infringement violates MediaFire's Terms of Service. MediaFire accounts that experience multiple incidents of alleged copyright infringement without viable counterclaims may be terminated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fff

Anonymous said...

hola a todos