Wednesday 21 November 2007

First one!!!

This is the first time I'm doing something like this so you'll have to forgive me if I screw something up. I started doing this blog thing with no specific intention or the way I wanted it to be, so I'll be as surprised as you when we see what comes out of this.
I live in Croatia, or as we people who live in this country call it - Hrvatska. (I don't know where Croatia comes from, I guess I'm a bad patriot).
I'm from city of Zagreb which is Hrvatska's capital city. Population is around 900.000. Sometimes it can be a pretty ugly city, especially in autumn and winter when it's gray and depressing.
I'm 33 years old, I have a boring job, no girlfriend (but I have a girl with whom I occasionally... well you know...), I live with my parents cos I don't have enough money to rent or buy a flat so I'm waiting on them to die so I could have my own space... Fun life!
Well, that's enough about me, I would like to say something about the blog itself. It's called Nečista savjest which in Croatian means Guilty Conscience. It's a project of mine that I've been doing for a couple of years now, I made some short amateur movies under that name, and I also helped release a CD by a band called Dekubitus from Zagreb.
The CD is called Kronologija zločina or something like Chronology Of Crime in English. To describe this band is a little hard cos I've never listened to something quite like it, but if I would have to compare it to something I would say it's a mix of Satan Panonski and G.G. Allin.
I've put it up on DivShare so here is it:



DEKUBITUS - (2004) - Kronologija zločina

Year: 2004
Label: Asphalt Jungle/Nečista Savjest
Size: 88.4 MB / 320 kbps / 7z

01. Umire tijelo moje
02. Ispovijest bludnice
03. Vlak crne demencije
04. Nekro Sevdah
05. Lovac u noći
06. Pijanska sudbinska pjesma
07. Prokleti grad
08. Cavol
09. Prokleta bila ti
10. Jaki ljudi
11. Mrtva utopija
12. Klampara
13. Grinje i trakavice
14. Zlo je pobijedilo
15. Užas


Dekubitus also released an acoustic type of album called Nekro sevdah and it's really great, especially with the artwork included which was done by Vančo Rebac. Each song has an accompanying picture which illustrates what's it all about. I've included those in a folder with the album.

DEKUBITUS - (2005) - Nekro sevdah

Year: 2005
Label: Dekubitus - D.I.Y.
Size: 95.4 MB / 192 kbps / 7z

01. Kaos i košmar, red, rad i stega
02. Ružne slike prošlosti
03. Zablude i osvete
04. Duboko u pećini
05. Mrtva utopija
06. Umire tijelo moje
07. Svinje psihijatrijske
08. Grinje i trakavice
09. Ispovijest bludnice
10. Zlo je pobijedilo
11. Pijanska sudbinska
12. Divlja orhideja
13. Vlak crne demencije
14. Demon iz boce
15. Lovac u noći

DL


If you like them, they've recently put up a MySpace page, so you can check them at Dekubitus My Space page. (it's a dead link - Dekubitus on MySpace are no more!!!) . Go to Poskok blog for info on Dekubitus.

No comments: