Tuesday 15 May 2012

"Is this thing still on?"

It's hard to answer the question in the title of this post. I am not sure how to define the state of this blog at this moment. I would like for it to still be alive but my previous track record is telling me differently. As you can see, I haven't been very active in last 2 or more years, and I kinda doubt I'll be more active from now on. Last 5 posts were actually stuff I had "on ice", stuff which was on my "to do" list for a long time. I got nothing new planned for posting, but (I hope) this doesn't mean that occasionally something new won't pop up on here to share with you.


I suppose I'll need to sit down and have a serious thinking session about the future of this blog. I want it to go somewhere, but where should it go, it's still a mystery to me. Being unemployed at the moment also doesn't help. I thought that being unemployed would give me lots of free time to work on this blog, but it seems like I was wrong. If nothing, I am working on the blog even less. Also, all this copyright terror (ACTA, SOPA, CISPA, and all other state/big business sponsored censorship action) is making sharing stuff really hard, with cyber lockers removing files like mad in fear of being closed down like Megaupload. That means I won't be re-uploading stuff that gets removed cos of requests from it's "owners" (record companies) or stuff that gets removed cos the bands themselves want it removed.
I'll be still checking on the blog like usual (maybe once a week) and try to answer your comments. And yeah, I got bored with the all black design of the blog, so here's the new design. See you all (I hope) very soon with new stuff for you to enjoy.

No comments: